Are you great with young people? Can you connect with teenagers and do you enjoy their company?
We’re looking for enthusiastic and supportive individuals to join our strong team at Arun Youth Projects.
Arun Youth Projects is a partnership between Arun Church, East Preston Youth Club Management Committee, Littlehampton Town Council, and Rustington Parish Council. We engage with hundreds of young people every year to help them be happy, safe, and recognise their potential. We run youth clubs, projects and support in Littlehampton, Rustington and East Preston.
We offer a fun, supportive team environment, rewarding work, and a generous annual leave allowance. The following posts are available:
- Football Coach (Youth Support Worker) – 3 hours per week, 2:15-5:15pm, Tuesdays (term time only), £9.42 per hour
- Youth Support Worker – 3 hours per week, 6:30-9:30pm, Tuesdays, £9.42 per hour
- Youth Support Worker – 2.5 hours per week, 6:15-8:45pm, Thursdays, £9.42 per hour
- Youth Support Worker – 3 hours per week, 3-6pm, Fridays, £9.42 per hour
- Worker In Charge – 3.5 hours per week, 2:30-6pm, Thursdays, £11.04 per hour
Arun Church offer a range of activities and services, tailored to the needs of the local community. We keep our focus on the safety and welfare of children and young people.
Appointment to the posts will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Please download and read the information below and return your completed Application Form to the church office, or via email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Ongoing
Interview date: TBC